COVID-19 Guidelines in the Netherlands:
- Distance of 1.5 meters away from other people
- Do not shake hands
- Avoid busy places
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use
- Use of face mask from 1st June 2020 in public transportation
Sunflower Amsterdam Cleaning Protocol
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests. In line with the recommendations from the Dutch government, we have implemented some guidelines to help combat the spread of the covid-19 virus below:
Before you arrive:
- Guest Room: We make sure that your room is ready, cleaned and dissenfected.
- Guest Safety: In the interest of everyone’s health and safety, we ask every arriving guest their health condition and closely monitor that our safely guidelines are updated and accurate.
At your arrival:
- Luggage help wearing gloves: We offer to carry your luggage to your room upon your arrival. As precautionary measures, we will be wearing gloves in doing so.
- Wearing of face mask/shield: As your room has been cleaned and all surfaced dissenfected, we will be wearing face mask / shield before we enter your room.
- Safety distance: We will refrain from shaking hands and keep a 1.5m distance at all times.
During your stay:
- Daily cleaning: Please note that there will be no daily cleaning during your stay. if needed in between it is available upon request.
- Hallway: Door handles and stair case handles will be cleaned and dissenfected regularly.
- Common area: To avoid interaction with guest, communal areas has been closed.
- Contacting us: If you need anything during your stay, we kindly ask you to contact us by WhatsApp or by phone-call to minimize physical interaction.
- Guest only: Please note that only registered guests are permitted in the premises. No NON-GUEST allowed inside the building or inside your room.
After your Check-out:
Stricter cleaning and disinfecting protocols has been put into place, with particular attention paid to highly-touched items.
- Room Aired: All windows will be opened and the room will be aired to make sure that air inside the room will be cleared.
- Wash linens: All bed linens, protective covers, towels are washed on high heat settings.
- Highly-touched items: Door and cabinet handles, remote controls, electric switches, microwave buttons/handles, coffee and kettle buttons are just some of the highly-touched items we put particular attention on cleaning and dissenfecting.
- Room key: Returned keys will be cleaned and dissenfected.
- Wearing of mask and gloves: We pratice wearing of face mask and disposable gloves when preparing our guest rooms.